Skin Cancer Check Newcastle
The clinic is dedicated to provide high-quality care to patients for skin cancer diagnosis and management. The clinic is staffed by a team of experienced and skilled doctors and nurses.
At Elixir @ Hunter, patients can receive a wide range of treatments including skin cancer checkups and diagnosis, surgical and non-surgical management of skin cancers, and cosmetic removal of benign skin lesions.
The clinic also offers skin cancer screenings and check-ups, including full-body skin assessments and mole checks.
If you have any questions about skin cancer checks in Newcastle and how Elixir @ Hunter can help you, just call us or send your enquiry online.
Our goals are:
- Improve access to skin checks and skin cancer management for all.
- Provide a comprehensive approach to look after your skin health and provide the highest standard of care to treat skin cancers.
- Saving lives by performing quality skin checks and diagnosing and treating skin cancers at an early stage.
- Provide vital skincare to communities with limited access
- Our qualified team specialises in skin cancer diagnosis and management, and our qualified and skilled doctors are supported by a highly efficient team of nurses and administration staff. Our dedicated team has a passion for making a difference in your lives.
We welcome GP referrals, however, patients can attend without a referral.
Mole check Newcastle
Elixir @ Hunter provides Mole and Spot checks for patients in Newcastle. We provide full skin cancer checks using the latest mole screening technology to accurately scan and diagnose skin cancers, spots and lesions.
Elixir @ Hunter skin cancer clinic offers comprehensive mole check services for patients. Our team of experienced and skilled medical professionals can provide thorough mole check-ups and assessments to identify any potential skin lesions which may turn into melanoma in future.
When it comes to Melanoma, the best way of saving a life from Melanoma is early detection and early wide surgical excision. Our skilled doctors have years of experience to pick up Melanomas and abnormal moles which may turn into melanoma in future.
If you are looking for a trusted mole or a spot check clinic near Newcastle then call us now to book an appointment.
Skin cancer education
We provide education on skin cancer risk factors and prevention strategies.
Melanoma risk is increased for people who have:
- Unprotected sun exposure
- History of tanning and sunburn, especially during childhood and adolescence
- Lots of moles, especially atypical moles
- History of other skin cancers, including BCC and SCC
- Fair skin, red hair, blue eyes or skin that burns easily
- A family history of melanoma, especially if they developed it at a young age (i.e. less than 40)
- Older age — like most cancers, the risk of developing melanoma increases with age and is most common in people aged over 50
- Depressed immune systems
95% of melanomas in Australia are caused by exposure to ultraviolet (or UV) radiation. Light from the sun contains UV radiation which can damage your skin.
It’s important to remember that UV can’t be seen or felt, and cloud cover won’t necessarily reduce UV radiation levels.
Melanoma Clinic Newcastle
If you are looking for a trusted melanoma clinic in Newcastle then Elixir @ Hunter should be the answer, a distinguished skin cancer clinic committed to providing comprehensive and cutting-edge care for individuals diagnosed with melanoma, a type of skin cancer. Situated in the vibrant city of Maitland, NSW, the clinic is renowned for its quality care, state-of-the-art technology, and patient-centered approach.
Treatment options for Melanoma at Elixir @ Hunter are personalised to each patient, taking into account factors such as the stage and severity of the disease, as well as individual preferences and circumstances. The clinic offers a range of innovative therapies, including surgical excision, targeted therapy, and radiation therapy. The team works closely with patients to develop individualised treatment plans that optimize outcomes while minimizing side effects.
Elixir @ Hunter is the answer for skin cancer treatment for patients in Newcastle and Maitland area.